• NATURAL BLACK WALNUT: Black walnut is made from carefully selected logs. Each piece of wood has a natural color difference, so as not to affect the use of the product, and in some cases retain its unique cracks and wormholes.
• COMFORTABLE ENVIRONMENT: Avoid direct sunlight or extremely dry environment which may cause cracks on wood; avoid long-term dampness, please place the spoon in a ventilated place.
• CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE: Please do not use chemical detergent to clean. Periodically wipe with a bit of olive oil, using a towel and wipe off the excess to restore the wood grain to its original beauty when it appears to be drying out. You will have years of enjoyment with proper care.
Cleansing tips for wooden utensils:
• DON'T put wood utensils or cutting boards into the dishwasher. The intense steam and extended time in hot water will make the wood crack.
• DON'T let the utensils sit in water to soak for extended periods of time.
• DO wash the utensils in hot soapy water fairly quickly after use.
• DO pat the utensils dry with a cloth and let air dry.
• DO rub with a slice of lemon and let air dry if any strong flavors have seeped into the wood
• DO apply a mineral oil to the wood every once in a while to prevent the wood from drying out and cracking.
• The wood serving board is made of 100% black walnut.
• Modern and classic style serving board can be used as Cheese Board or bread board or fruit spreads. Reversible design allows you to use one side for cutting.
• Black walnut is naturally durable, and you just wash it after every use and oiling with Food Grade Mineral Oil about 1-3 times per month-Hand wash recommended.
• The perfect addition to any serious kitchen, your beautiful new wooden cutting board works well as a vegetable cutting board, a cheese board, a bread board or a serving board ... and it will look good doing it.