Material: Wenge (Wood)
Size: 32cm (approximately)
Package includes: 1 pair of 32cm chopstick
• High solid Wenge wood materials, non-toxic, non-allergic, odorless, pure natural, original ecology, no paint, no wax, hand-polished.
• Decent weight, well shaped, smooth and burr-free. Comfortable to hold in your hand.
• Round point, carefully polished, smooth without hurting your mouth.
• Extra long for hot pot, serving chopsticks, cooking,deep fry, stir fry etc.
• Ideal for everyday use and restaurants, hotel and kitchen. This is also the perfect gift for birthday, mother's day gift, housewarming etc.
*Please note: Since this product is handmade, there are texture differences and a certain color difference. (The picture is for reference only). The size error range is ±1-2 cm which is the normal range, but does not affect the use of the product. In some cases, it retains its uniqueness Cracks and wormholes.
Know more about Wenge Wood▧
■Wenge sapwood has a light color, straight wood grain, and a dark heartwood. The wood grain is buckled and staggered and clear, and the color is abrupt. Among the mahogany, it is a relatively beautiful wood with a slight fragrance.
■The texture is hard and dense, without brown eye lines, and feels very smooth.
■Wenge wood is one of the most common woods for traditional furniture in
the Ming and Qing Dynasties, with a long history of use.
Cleansing tips for wooden utensils:
• DON'T put wood utensils or cutting boards into the dishwasher. The intense steam and extended time in hot water will make the wood crack.
• DON'T let the utensils sit in water to soak for extended periods of time.
• DO wash the utensils in hot soapy water fairly quickly after use.
• DO pat the utensils dry with a cloth and let air dry.
• DO rub with a slice of lemon and let air dry if any strong flavors have seeped into the wood
• DO apply a mineral oil to the wood every once in a while to prevent the wood from drying out and cracking.