Size: 40cm x 20cm (approximately)
Package includes: 1 pc of Antlers Breadboard
• The wood serving board is made of 100% hard acacia wood.
• Modern and classic style serving board can be used as Cheese Board or bread board or fruit spreads. Reversible design allows you to use one side for cutting
• Acacia wood is naturally durable, and you just wash it after every use and oiling with Food Grade Mineral Oil about 1-3 times per month-Hand wash recommended
• The perfect addition to any serious kitchen, your beautiful new wooden cutting board works well as a vegetable cutting board, a cheese board, a bread board or a serving board ... and it will look good doing it.
*Please note: Since this product is handmade, there are texture differences and a certain color difference. (The picture is for reference only). The size error range is ±1-2 cm which is the normal range, but does not affect the use of the product. In some cases, it retains its uniqueness Cracks and wormholes.
Acacia knows more▧
■Acacia is sturdy, resistant to mold and durable.
■Acacia wood is thick and elegant, with clear texture, and its dark brown color has high-grade texture.
■Acacia is distributed in Africa and Southeast Asia, and according to the different growth areas, the characteristics and wood grain are quite different, but they all have the advantages of high hardness and not perishable.
■Acacia is a bit similar to Walnut wood, which both are popular wood for furniture and miscellaneous goods in recent years
Cleansing tips for wooden utensils:
• DON'T put wood utensils or cutting boards into the dishwasher. The intense steam and extended time in hot water will make the wood crack.
• DON'T let the utensils sit in water to soak for extended periods of time.
• DO wash the utensils in hot soapy water fairly quickly after use.
• DO pat the utensils dry with a cloth and let air dry.
• DO rub with a slice of lemon and let air dry if any strong flavors have seeped into the wood
• DO apply a mineral oil to the wood every once in a while to prevent the wood from drying out and cracking.