• NATURAL WOOD: Each spreader is unique since it is a natural product and wood grain varies by years and tree growth.
• COMFORTABLE ENVIRONMENT: Avoid direct sunlight or extremely dry environment which may cause cracks on wood; avoid long-term dampness, please place the spoon in a ventilated place.
• CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE: Please do not use chemical detergent to clean. Periodically wipe with a bit of olive oil, using a towel and wipe off the excess to restore the wood grain to its original beauty when it appears to be drying out. You will have years of enjoyment with proper care.
Cleansing tips for wooden utensils:
• DON'T put wood utensils or cutting boards into the dishwasher. The intense steam and extended time in hot water will make the wood crack.
• DON'T let the utensils sit in water to soak for extended periods of time.
• DO wash the utensils in hot soapy water fairly quickly after use.
• DO pat the utensils dry with a cloth and let air dry.
• DO rub with a slice of lemon and let air dry if any strong flavors have seeped into the wood
• DO apply a mineral oil to the wood every once in a while to prevent the wood from drying out and cracking.
• Can be used to cut butter, cake, cheese and so on, won't stain or absorb the flavors of cake.
• Elegant and practical, reusable; BPA-Free, pthalate-Free, Healthy, close to nature; simple, subtle elegance.
• These spreaders are perfect to cut and serve cheese, or use for dips or spreads or as a decorative butter knife. Also great for mustard, jam and soft cheeses.
• Durable yet stylish, Simple and plain, natural color and elegant.
• Easy to clean and reusable, Great for hiking, mountain hiking, camping, lake fishing, construction site lunch or picnicking.