Size: 12cm x 5.5cm (approximately)
Package includes: 1pc of comb
• Wooden comb made from rosewood; Handmade; Well-polished, seamless, and smooth; Round teeth; Durable and sturdy;
• Can be used by men, women, toddlers, and babies on dry, wet, straight, or curly hair; Prevents tangling and split ends; Can also be used to groom facial hair or mustaches;
• It is helpful to reduce tension and help relaxation.
• The touch of cool, bright, shiny, stylish and craftsmanship can show the modern women's fashion independence and self-confidence, which can bring out their inner temperament and taste.
• The comb teeth are evenly arranged with reasonable spacing. After special treatment, it is not easy to generate static electricity, and it will not tear off a lot of hair when combing hair.
*Please note: Since this product is handmade, there are texture differences and a certain color difference. (The picture is for reference only). The size error range is ±1-2 cm which is the normal range, but does not affect the use of the product. In some cases, it retains its uniqueness Cracks and wormholes.
Know more about rosewood▧
■Rosewood has bright colors and clear and beautiful texture, which can be used as furniture and office utensils
■Rosewood is a relatively cheap mahogany material, but its wood and wood properties are very good, and it is a good material for making furniture
■Every item of rosewood has unique natural beauty, and it is closer to modern life. Rosewood is not only suitable for making furniture, but also a carrier for inheriting the craftsmanship of our country's classical furniture culture.
1Cleansing tips for wooden utensils:
• DON'T put wood utensils or cutting boards into the dishwasher. The intense steam and extended time in hot water will make the wood crack.
• DON'T let the utensils sit in water to soak for extended periods of time.
• DO wash the utensils in hot soapy water fairly quickly after use.
• DO pat the utensils dry with a cloth and let air dry.
• DO rub with a slice of lemon and let air dry if any strong flavors have seeped into the wood
• DO apply a mineral oil to the wood every once in a while to prevent the wood from drying out and cracking.