-The handle part is made of green sandalwood, and the tooth part is made of bamboo
-non-static sandalwood straight hair comb
Please note: Since this product is handmade, there are texture differences and a certain color difference. (The picture is for reference only). The size error range is ±1-2 cm in the normal range.
Green sandalwood reminder ▧
Natural green sandalwood-Green sandalwood is made of carefully selected logs. Each piece of wood has natural grain and color difference, so as not to affect the use of goods. In some cases, it retains its unique cracks and wormholes.
Comfortable environment-avoid direct sunlight, exposure to the sun, or excessive dry environment that may cause wood cracks; avoid long-term dampness and darkness, please place it in a ventilated place.
Cleaning and maintenance-Do not use chemical detergents to clean, just wipe with a flannel cloth dampened with some clean water.
Please note ⚠️
Green sandalwood, a rare tree species, will turn into emerald green when left for a long time or in contact with water, accompanied by an orchid fragrance. It will be brown-yellow before it changes color, it will turn dark green over time, and it will not change color as false
Tips for cleaning woodware:
• Never put wooden utensils or cutting boards in the dishwasher. Exposing to steam and heat for a long time will crack the wood.
• Do not let tableware soak in water for a long time.
• After use, please wash the dishes with a mild dish detergent.
• Dry the dishes with a cloth, and then air dry.
• If there is any strong smell seeping into the wood, rub it with lemon slices and air dry
• Apply mineral oil on the wood at regular intervals to prevent the wood from drying out and cracking.
Note: Due to manual measurement, the size error is about 1-2 cm
The picture of the product is for reference only, and everything is subject to the actual product.
The color of the product may be slightly different due to differences in computer screen settings, and everything is subject to the actual product.