⁕ Locally made in Indonesia, smooth wood, even wood grain
⁕ Cat paw shape, cute and practical
⁕ Parts are made of stainless steel, and the durability is UP
Islandoffer is a local brand carrying premium wooden utensils, stainless steel cutlery etc
Our products are made with reliable partner in China, Thailand and Indonesia. Wood is natural, elegant yet practical, it somehow heal your heart with warmth.
We believe human deserve to use durable, simple and elegant products. They just make your day better.
Letting go of what doesn't matter and embracing what does
Our products are certified with the following standard
🌍SGS- US FDA 21 CFR 175.300
🌏STC tested Mark (優質正印)
*Please note: Since this product is handmade, there are texture differences and a certain color difference. (The picture is for reference only). The size error range is ±1-2 cm which is the normal range, but does not affect the use of the product. In some cases, it retains its uniqueness Cracks and wormholes.
Knows more about SAWO wood ▧
■It is made of SAWO (scientific name Manilkara Kauki Dub), a wood species that is abundant in Indonesia. The fruit of SAWO is a fruit that Indonesians often eat in daily life, and its taste is similar to persimmon
■The wood grain of SAWO wood is meticulous and obvious, and the biggest feature is the gradient color from khaki to reddish-brown, so the color of each tableware made of SAWO wood may be different, or two colors may appear on the same tableware!
■ Another feature of SAWO wood is its high hardness, which makes processing more difficult.
【Cleansing and Maintainence】
Cleansing tips for wooden utensils:
• DON'T put wood utensils or cutting boards into the dishwasher. The intense steam and extended time in hot water will make the wood crack.
• DON'T let the utensils sit in water to soak for extended periods of time.
• DO wash the utensils in hot soapy water fairly quickly after use.
• DO pat the utensils dry with a cloth and let air dry.
• DO rub with a slice of lemon and let air dry if any strong flavors have seeped into the wood
• DO apply a mineral oil to the wood every once in a while to prevent the wood from drying out and cracking.