• Made from strictly natural materials including its non-toxic coating and safe for food or liquids use.
• Wooden tableware has good thermal insulation and anti-scald performance, it could give you an unusual and high quality life.
• Perfect gift for families and friends and also good wooden art decoration. Suitable for water, tea, sake, bear, milk coffee.
• Suitable for many different occasions, like for drinking tea, water, wine, small servings of soup, any kind of hot or cold drink, even for certain cold desserts.
*Please note: Since this product is handmade, there are texture differences and a certain color difference. (The picture is for reference only). The size error range is ±1-2 cm which is the normal range, but does not affect the use of the product. In some cases, it retains its uniqueness Cracks and wormholes.
Know more about Tanoak▧
■Furniture made of Tanoak generally has a long service life and is not easy to crack. In fact, there are many furniture made of Tanoak on the market, the price is not high, and the furniture made with modern logging technology is very beautiful .
■It has natural texture, no chemical pollution, and the plasticity of Tanoak is very strong. It is often used to make tea trays. The tea trays made of Tanoak are very unique, not easy to crack and are resistant to corrosion.
■Tanoak is a relatively good plant to feed, but it is not suitable for planting in plain areas. It is suitable for growing in places with a certain altitude. It can survive for a long time without frequent care after planting.
Cleansing tips for wooden utensils:
• DON'T put wood utensils or cutting boards into the dishwasher. The intense steam and extended time in hot water will make the wood crack.
• DON'T let the utensils sit in water to soak for extended periods of time.
• DO wash the utensils in hot soapy water fairly quickly after use.
• DO pat the utensils dry with a cloth and let air dry.
• DO rub with a slice of lemon and let air dry if any strong flavors have seeped into the wood
• DO apply a mineral oil to the wood every once in a while to prevent the wood from drying out and cracking.