Size: 15cm x 5cm (approximately)
Package includes: 1pc of Ladle Scoop
• Food grade and healthy. The scoops are made of nature wood which can keep the food fresh. Won't scratch and damage pots or pans.
• Ideal for someone who likes to take his own coffee to work or travelling. IDEAL FOR THE KITCHEN, can also be used for milk powder, tea, porridge oats oatmeal.
• Accommodates all of your measuring needs including coffee, tea, sugar, flour, spices, supplements (protein powder, creatine etc.), stevia, and more! The perfect addition to your other set of kitchen gadgets and accessories.
• Perfect for keeping your coffee fresh for longer. No more hunting around for your coffee scoop in the cutlery drawer. It will also be in the most convenient place clipped to your coffee bag.
*Please note: Since this product is handmade, there are texture differences and a certain color difference. (The picture is for reference only). The size error range is ±1-2 cm which is the normal range, but does not affect the use of the product. In some cases, it retains its uniqueness Cracks and wormholes.
Know more about Beech▧
■Beech wood contain more water in general, and the fruit also contains rich nutrients for the animals in the mountains. Therefore, it is also a tree that symbolizes the abundance of the forest.
■Although beech is hard, it is flexible, so it is often used in furniture.
■The delicate wood grain and bright colors of the wood are very pretty, the color is white, and the style is soft, suitable for Nordic style furniture.
Cleansing tips for wooden utensils:
• DON'T put wood utensils or cutting boards into the dishwasher. The intense steam and extended time in hot water will make the wood crack.
• DON'T let the utensils sit in water to soak for extended periods of time.
• DO wash the utensils in hot soapy water fairly quickly after use.
• DO pat the utensils dry with a cloth and let air dry.
• DO rub with a slice of lemon and let air dry if any strong flavors have seeped into the wood
• DO apply a mineral oil to the wood every once in a while to prevent the wood from drying out and cracking.