• Made from durable acacia wood and unique oblong shape, the best material for cooking utensils, will not scratch or damage expensive cookers.
• The wood salad servers or wood salad tongs have ergonomically designed wide handles and heads for comfort grip.
• Decent weight, well shaped, no "burrs" on the edges. Comfortable to hold in your hand.
• Good design, elegant and simple enough to go with any table setting. They feel good in the hand and look good on the table.
• Great for Christmas, Mother's Day, Father's Day, Thanksgiving and many more. Our acacia serving salad servers also make lovely presents for friends' birthdays, weddings, anniversaries, New Year's gifts or Housewarming gifts for all the family.
*Please note: Since this product is handmade, there are texture differences and a certain color difference. (The picture is for reference only). The size error range is ±1-2 cm which is the normal range, but does not affect the use of the product. In some cases, it retains its uniqueness Cracks and wormholes.
Acacia knows more▧
■Acacia is sturdy, resistant to mold and durable.
■Acacia wood is thick and elegant, with clear texture, and its dark brown color has high-grade texture.
■Acacia is distributed in Africa and Southeast Asia, and according to the different growth areas, the characteristics and wood grain are quite different, but they all have the advantages of high hardness and not perishable.
■Acacia is a bit similar to Walnut wood, which both are popular wood for furniture and miscellaneous goods in recent years
Cleansing tips for wooden utensils:
• DON'T put wood utensils or cutting boards into the dishwasher. The intense steam and extended time in hot water will make the wood crack.
• DON'T let the utensils sit in water to soak for extended periods of time.
• DO wash the utensils in hot soapy water fairly quickly after use.
• DO pat the utensils dry with a cloth and let air dry.
• DO rub with a slice of lemon and let air dry if any strong flavors have seeped into the wood
• DO apply a mineral oil to the wood every once in a while to prevent the wood from drying out and cracking.
• They are an Ideal kitchen ware for any home or restaurant.