-The wood grain is clearly visible, the edges are smooth, and the touch is comfortable
-Can be used as a baking board, dessert tray, fruit compote, dinner plate, tea tray, etc.
-Handcrafted wood products, hand polished by craftsmen
-suitable for living room, coffee table and dining room
*Please note: Since this product is handmade, there are texture differences and a certain color difference. (The picture is for reference only). The size error range is ±1-2 cm which is the normal range, but does not affect the use of the product. In some cases, it retains its uniqueness Cracks and wormholes.
What is FSC certification?
FSC has two types of certifications which includes Forest Management (FM) certification and Chain of Custody (CoC) certification. FSC sets the standards and defines the procedures for forest management and chain of custody certification. Through the certification by independent third-party certification bodies, FSC certification ensures that products come from responsibly and sustainably managed forests.
Know more about walnut ▧
■The color of walnut wood ranges from dark coffee to brown close to black. It is a chocolate-like color. It is a high-quality wood that symbolizes wealth in the West. It is still very popular today.
■Because it is not easy to bend, it is resistant to impact and has good processing adhesion.
■It has straight wood grain and dark luster, and has a sense of high quality, suitable for retro style
Cleansing tips for wooden utensils:
• DON'T put wood utensils or cutting boards into the dishwasher. The intense steam and extended time in hot water will make the wood crack.
• DON'T let the utensils sit in water to soak for extended periods of time.
• DO wash the utensils in hot soapy water fairly quickly after use.
• DO pat the utensils dry with a cloth and let air dry.
• DO rub with a slice of lemon and let air dry if any strong flavors have seeped into the wood
• DO apply a mineral oil to the wood every once in a while to prevent the wood from drying out and cracking.