Material: Jojoba Wood
Size(length):55 x 4cm (approximately)
Package includes: 1 piece of 55cm shoehorn
• NATURAL Jojoba: Each shoe horn is unique since it is a natural product and wood grain varies by years and tree growth.
• COMFORTABLE ENVIRONMENT: Avoid direct sunlight or extremely dry environment which may cause cracks on wood; avoid long-term dampness, please place the spoon in a ventilated place.
• CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE: Please do not use chemical detergent to clean. Periodically wipe with a bit of olive oil, using a towel and wipe off the excess to restore the wood grain to its original beauty when it appears to be drying out. You will have years of enjoyment with proper care.
Cleansing tips for wooden utensils:
• DON'T put wood utensils or cutting boards into the dishwasher. The intense steam and extended time in hot water will make the wood crack.
• DON'T let the utensils sit in water to soak for extended periods of time.
• DO wash the utensils in hot soapy water fairly quickly after use.
• DO pat the utensils dry with a cloth and let air dry.
• DO rub with a slice of lemon and let air dry if any strong flavors have seeped into the wood
• DO apply a mineral oil to the wood every once in a while to prevent the wood from drying out and cracking.
• 100% WOOD: Durable; Good for shoes’ maintenance.
• LONG & STREAMLINED WOODEN HANDLE: Easy to lift shoes ; No need to over-bend when putting on shoes.
• PROFESSIONALLY HANDMADE: Made by skilled and experienced craftsmen; High-quality craftsmanship.
• FOR: Seniors, children, pregnant women, physically-limited individuals who have trouble bending down when putting on shoes, as well as people who want to avoid making their hands dirty when putting on shoes.
• IMPROVE HEALTH: Help relieve back pain and knee pain.