Size: 34cm x 7cm (approximately)
Package includes: 1pc of wooden spatula
• Premium Healthy Cooking Utensils. Satin finish made up of mineral oil and beeswax; hand wash only.
• It is healthy and non-toxic, durable in use, high-end atmosphere.
• Super Strong and Durable Made of 100% Teak wood.
• Handcrafted, curved spatula with holes for turning or transporting food. Will not scratch non-stick cookware, resistant to heat and steam damage.
*Please note: Since this product is handmade, there are texture differences and a certain color difference. (The picture is for reference only). The size error range is ±1-2 cm which is the normal range, but does not affect the use of the product. In some cases, it retains its uniqueness Cracks and wormholes.
Know more about teak▧
■Teak has been a high-grade wood since ancient times, and is mostly used for high-grade furniture and luxury passenger ships.
■It is resistant to moisture, humidity and pests. The material is hard and durable, and it can be used continuously for many years.
■Contains natural oils and fats, which will turn into a yellowish-brown color called golden grapefruit with time.
Cleansing tips for wooden utensils:
• DON'T put wood utensils or cutting boards into the dishwasher. The intense steam and extended time in hot water will make the wood crack.
• DON'T let the utensils sit in water to soak for extended periods of time.
• DO wash the utensils in hot soapy water fairly quickly after use.
• DO pat the utensils dry with a cloth and let air dry.
• DO rub with a slice of lemon and let air dry if any strong flavors have seeped into the wood
• DO apply a mineral oil to the wood every once in a while to prevent the wood from drying out and cracking.