Material: Black Walnut
Size: 20 cm (approximately)
Package includes: Black Walnut long mixing spoon x1
• High solid black walnut wood materials,compared to stainless steel spoons, wooden spoons can protect your cups from break when you are stirring, especially the glasses.Dishwasher safe.
• Perfect for different occasion like baby feeding, measuring, a dessert spoon or a stirring spoon, suit for a variety of bowl sizes.
• Decent weight, well shaped, no "burrs" on the edges. Comfortable to hold in your hand.
• Good design, elegant and simple enough to go with any table setting. They feel good in the hand and look good on the table.
• Not only a perfect gift for any occasion like Christmas, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Thanksgiving, buy also an ideal decorative ware for any home or restaurant.
*Please note: Since this product is handmade, there are texture differences and a certain color difference. (The picture is for reference only). The size error range is ±1-2 cm which is the normal range, but does not affect the use of the product. In some cases, it retains its uniqueness Cracks and wormholes.
Know more about walnut ▧
■The color of walnut wood ranges from dark coffee to brown close to black. It is a chocolate-like color. It is a high-quality wood that symbolizes wealth in the West. It is still very popular today.
■Because it is not easy to bend, it is resistant to impact and has good processing adhesion.
■It has straight wood grain and dark luster, and has a sense of high quality, suitable for retro style
Cleansing tips for wooden utensils:
• DON'T put wood utensils or cutting boards into the dishwasher. The intense steam and extended time in hot water will make the wood crack.
• DON'T let the utensils sit in water to soak for extended periods of time.
• DO wash the utensils in hot soapy water fairly quickly after use.
• DO pat the utensils dry with a cloth and let air dry.
• DO rub with a slice of lemon and let air dry if any strong flavors have seeped into the wood
• DO apply a mineral oil to the wood every once in a while to prevent the wood from drying out and cracking.