Size: Mortar 10cm x 10cm x 7cm; Masher 13cm x 3cm (approximately)
Package includes: 1 set of mortar and masher
• Mortar and pestle made of 100% durable, high-quality, hygienic wood with antimicrobial properties.
• Suitable for meshing, pulverizing, crushing garlic, ginger, vanilla, pepper and nuts into paste or powder.
• Simple to use. You just need to put the items in the mortar and hit them firmly with a pestle until they become mud or broken. Ergonomic pestle design is comfortable for you to hold, and its' smooth surface won't hurt your hands.
• Unique, aesthetic design that will add charm to any kitchen. Functional Design with non-skid base, solid, sturdiness with strength & power and lightweight - unlike marble mortar and pestles. It has been designed with your convenience in mind.
• A perfect gift for any occasion – great for Christmas, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Thanksgiving and many more. Also an Ideal decorative ware for any home or restaurant.
*Please note: Since this product is handmade, there are texture differences and a certain color difference. (The picture is for reference only). The size error range is ±1-2 cm which is the normal range, but does not affect the use of the product. In some cases, it retains its uniqueness Cracks and wormholes.
Know more about rosewood▧
■Rosewood has bright colors and clear and beautiful texture, which can be used as furniture and office utensils
■Rosewood is a relatively cheap mahogany material, but its wood and wood properties are very good, and it is a good material for making furniture
■Every item of rosewood has unique natural beauty, and it is closer to modern life. Rosewood is not only suitable for making furniture, but also a carrier for inheriting the craftsmanship of our country's classical furniture culture.
Cleansing tips for wooden utensils:
• DON'T put wood utensils or cutting boards into the dishwasher. The intense steam and extended time in hot water will make the wood crack.
• DON'T let the utensils sit in water to soak for extended periods of time.
• DO wash the utensils in hot soapy water fairly quickly after use.
• DO pat the utensils dry with a cloth and let air dry.
• DO rub with a slice of lemon and let air dry if any strong flavors have seeped into the wood
• DO apply a mineral oil to the wood every once in a while to prevent the wood from drying out and cracking.