- Simple and beautiful design
-The corners are ground to create a flat and smooth surface
-Natural wood, green and healthy, fine and natural wood grain
*Please note: Since this product is handmade, there are texture differences and a certain color difference. (The picture is for reference only). The size error range is ±1-2 cm which is the normal range, but does not affect the use of the product. In some cases, it retains its uniqueness Cracks and wormholes.
Know more about zebra wood▧
■The color is eye-catching and very fluid, and any section can clearly show the beauty of wood grain
■Every product is full of strong natural flavor
■The hardness and density of zebra wood are high, and its wood structure is similar to that of wenge in mahogany, with fine tube holes and alternating dark and light wood grains to form a unique texture.
Cleansing tips for wooden utensils:
• DON'T put wood utensils or cutting boards into the dishwasher. The intense steam and extended time in hot water will make the wood crack.
• DON'T let the utensils sit in water to soak for extended periods of time.
• DO wash the utensils in hot soapy water fairly quickly after use.
• DO pat the utensils dry with a cloth and let air dry.
• DO rub with a slice of lemon and let air dry if any strong flavors have seeped into the wood
• DO apply a mineral oil to the wood every once in a while to prevent the wood from drying out and cracking.
Islandoffer Brand Story
We are Islandoffer, carrying premium wooden utensils, premium cutlery set etc
Our products are made with reliable partner in China, Thailand and Indonesia. Our customers are from Hong Kong, Taiwan, Macau, America, Canada, Australia and Europe We believe human deserve to use durable, simple and elegant products. They just make your day better.
Focus on what is important , discard the unnecessary, simple is our motto.