Size: 22cm (approximately)
Package includes: 1 set of 5 pairs of chopsticks
• High solid Phoebe wood materials, non-toxic, non-allergic, odorless, pure natural, original ecology, no paint, no wax, hand-polished.
• Decent weight, well shaped, smooth and burr-free. Comfortable to hold in your hand.
• Round point, carefully polished, smooth without hurting your mouth.
• Suitable foe serving chopsticks, cooking,deep fry, stir fry etc.
• Ideal for everyday use and restaurants, hotel and kitchen. This is also the perfect gift for birthday, mother's day gift, housewarming etc.
*Please note: Since this product is handmade, there are texture differences and a certain color difference. (The picture is for reference only). The size error range is ±1-2 cm which is the normal range, but does not affect the use of the product. In some cases, it retains its uniqueness Cracks and wormholes.
Know more about Phoebe ▧
■Phoebe wood has good corrosion resistance. Even in extremely humid and hot environments, nanmu furniture will not be oxidized and corroded. Therefore, nanmu has been used in large quantities for furniture manufacturing since ancient times.
■Phoebe wood is relatively easy to be eaten by insects during the growth period, and once mature, its wood contains a unique fragrance, which has the effect of repelling mosquitoes, so Nanmu furniture has strong insect resistance.
■It has good cold resistance, and the density of nanmu is very close, so nanmu furniture is rarely deformed or cracked.
Cleansing tips for wooden utensils:
• DON'T put wood utensils or cutting boards into the dishwasher. The intense steam and extended time in hot water will make the wood crack.
• DON'T let the utensils sit in water to soak for extended periods of time.
• DO wash the utensils in hot soapy water fairly quickly after use.
• DO pat the utensils dry with a cloth and let air dry.
• DO rub with a slice of lemon and let air dry if any strong flavors have seeped into the wood
• DO apply a mineral oil to the wood every once in a while to prevent the wood from drying out and cracking.