Material: Jujube wood
Size(length): 17 x 15 x 10 cm (approximately)
Package includes: 1 piece of Simple jujube wood teapot
-The beauty of simplicity, warm color, fine workmanship
-Fully made of jujube wood, unique wood grain, solid wood wood
-Side handle teapot, add natural atmosphere
*Please note: Since this product is handmade, there are texture differences and a certain color difference. (The picture is for reference only). The size error range is ±1-2 cm which is the normal range, but does not affect the use of the product. In some cases, it retains its uniqueness Cracks and wormholes.
Know more about wild jujube ▧
■Jujube wood furniture is natural and environmentally friendly. This is the biggest feature of jujube wood furniture. In the process of processing, jujube wood furniture uses relatively less glue than those made of wood-based panels. The amount of glue used affects the environmental protection of furniture. And jujube furniture is made of natural wood, which is more environmentally friendly.
■The furniture made of jujube wood has excellent texture, exquisite and elegant shape, strong, temperature-resistant, water-proof, and non-deformation. It also retains the beautiful natural texture of jujube wood.
Cleansing tips for wooden utensils:
• DON'T put wood utensils or cutting boards into the dishwasher. The intense steam and extended time in hot water will make the wood crack.
• DON'T let the utensils sit in water to soak for extended periods of time.
• DO wash the utensils in hot soapy water fairly quickly after use.
• DO pat the utensils dry with a cloth and let air dry.
• DO rub with a slice of lemon and let air dry if any strong flavors have seeped into the wood
• DO apply a mineral oil to the wood every once in a while to prevent the wood from drying out and cracking.